Chào mừng đến với CHỢ RAO VẶT TÌM SẼ THẤY.
+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Trang 1 của 11 1 2 3 ... CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 101
    ToLMiss

[Kiếm Thế]Hướng dẫn chi tiết Tẩy Tủy nhân vật.

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Lên cấp 60 , người chơi từ đây có thể tẩy tủy nhân vật tùy theo ý thích . Sau lần tẩy tủy này , bạn có thể tùy ý phân phối điểm tiền năng , không cần auto cộng nữa . Sau khi tẩy tủy hết số lần miễn phí , bạn phải mua Lệnh Bài Tẩy Tủy Đảo trong shop . Lần thứ nhất tốn 1 cái , lần 2 2 cái , mỗi lần tăng thêm so với lần trước 1 cái nha .Đây là cái lệnh bài Tẩy Tủy Đảo

Các bước tẩy tủy

Bước 1 : Bạn gặp trưởng môn phái . chọn dòng Ta muốn vào Tẩy Tuỷ đảo tẩy điểm

Chọn đồng ý . Lên đảo rồi đấy .
    Bước 2 : Bạn thấy bản đồ của đảo chưa

Những NPC trên đảo và chức năng như sau :
    Tẩy tủy đại sư
    Chức năng :
    +Tẩy điểm tiềm năng : điểm sức mạnh thân pháp đó ... tẩy toàn bộ .
    +Tẩy điểm kĩ năng : tẩy điểm skill , giúp bạn phân phối lại điểm skill , hoặc thay đổi đường khác nếu bạn muốn .
    +Tẩy điểm tiềm năng và kĩ năng : Tẩy cả 2 loại điểm tiền năng và kĩ năng .

Thương nhân tẩy tủy đảo
    Chức năng:
    +Bán dược phẩm , thực phẩm , vũ khí .

Truyền tống môn phái
    Chức năng:
    +Tẩy xong nói chuyện với ổng để về nhà .

Ngoài ra còn có map tẩy tủy đảo sơn động , bên trong có cọc gỗ để test skill , cũng là nơi chém giết trên đảo . Các bạn vô mà test thoải mái nha.

Sau khi chon tẩy tủy điểm kĩ năng , bạn sẽ có bảng skill còn y nguyên , chưa theo đường nào cả , nâng 1 điểm dòng nào đồng nghĩa với bạn theo luôn dòng đó . Ví dụ.

Ấn đồng ý là theo luôn đó .

Về cộng điểm tiềm năng, bạn ấn F1 . Có 2 cách cộng là tự cộng và auto cộng .
    +Auto cộng: Ấn vô dòng tự cộng điểm tiềm năng rồi đồng ý . OK

+Tự cộng thì bạn ấn tưng dấu cộng con con cạnh các dòng sức mạnh thân pháp ... rồi đồng ý . Chú ý là không thể lạm dụng theo hoàn toàn 1 thứ , như cộng hoàn toàn ngoại công đâu . Ví dụ , 1 lv chỉ cho bạn cộng thêm 6 điểm sức mạnh , không hơn , 4 điểm còn lại bạn phải phân phối vào cái khác .

Cộng ưng ý , bạn ra Truyền tống môn phái và về nhà thôi .

supernova_killweb
    hay lắm cam ơn bài vít [ có ai bik cách nag NgaMy Kiếm ko ]

gamefreak

Ki m Th Hu ng d n chi ti t T y T y nhân v t

T? ngày 24/03 d?n ngày 26/03, Bá ch? th? gi?i s? di?n ra tr?n Ð?i Chi?n DotZ t?i 3 server vào 3 ngày khác nhau. GM s? t?o phòng nhi?m v? Team Arena, m?i bên s? có 9 game th? tham gia thi d?u. Ph?n thu?ng cho bên th?ng cu?c là 100 th?c an thú nuôi/ ngu?i. Trong tru?ng h?p không bên nào h? du?c trùm d?i phuong, ph?n thu?ng 900 th?c an thú nuôi s? du?c chia d?u cho 18 ngu?i tham gia.Các b?n nhanh chân dang kí tham gia d? nh?n nh?ng ph?n quà th?t h?p d?n nhe.

ltkkkgcigfdpgw

Post www.casabl

The random knife under,nike outlet online, one just across the fence cavalry Luandaokansi to. Xianbei cavalry swarmed tide of the last row of his soldiers spear has two sets give all broken. His soldiers of the second row of the same spear downward pressure to the levers spear raised his head up high. Xianbei cavalry, such as wave after wave of the tide took to his soldiers Han shifts. Of legs broken spear, before the fence covered with a thick layer. Han Although Pinzhe casualties, but there are still Xianbei people to enter the camp.
    Han, after all, is only three hundred men only, who but a high fence, the role is really limited. The Xianbei people enter the camp, almost can be said that aspect. Xianbei people were rampant among the camps, a Xianbei people sped past in a Han side of his soldiers, machetes from the neck of his soldiers fiercely across the, his soldiers Han is life and life with flying out, the blood, soon the earth was red with blood pouring from the wound. Chen Yuan looked at the chaos camp, took a deep breath, facing the side of the trunk bodyguard Road: nike shoes to stabilize the camp.
    Move,nike outlet, Kill! Snow Chen Yuan, behind only dozens of his soldiers, immediately speeding away toward the camp. Chen Yuan strongest side of a force. Although not the last one, but the as Yang Qi bodyguard, also came from outside the customs defended trip died, of course, not those recruits can be compared. Those bodyguard and not scattered sub-blow, but with trails to see the figure of the Xianbei people, as long as the Han around immediately Punta arrows fall, dozens of arrows shot immediately into a sieve.
    Topics related articles:

www.hecgloballearning.org.uktemplateschristianloub outin.php christian louboutin

www.hecgloballearning.org.uktemplateschristianloub outin.php

www.casablancabridal.comcakelibshotburberry.php bu

www.hiphopweekly.commagthankhot.php nike

lytwtrzjfhm

Post www.salomo

Human tragedy is about to happen, although the crowd of Tibetans who did not flee, but still no one said a word, not a hint of rebellion, or signs of his help. Do you really a group of wood? Reba saw this on Tibetans are not a trace of want to get out mean, could not help not angry, teeth, knife stabbed to to Zhaxiduosha chest. The tool tip bras have been exposed to Zhaxiduosha suddenly stopped. Could it be louis vuitton suddenly conscience?
    Reba turned to said: Mong beads headman, are you crazy? Wang beads headman desperately clinging to his: Reba Brother, I beg you, let Tsering couple. Reba said in surprise,: Mong beads headman, you actually life is not worth a straw rope blackheads untouchables requirements louis vuitton australia ? Wang Chu headman said: louis vuitton handbags Dear Reba big brother, but carefully read Tara's Germany, Jide. Reba: louis vuitton handbags worship the King Kong with the power of God. Tara in Tibetan Buddhism is the most merciful goddess,http://www.salomontrailseries.com.au/lv.php, legend avatar thousands, but often show people the White Tara or Green Tara; King Kong with the power of God is a protective deities, and swept all the ghosts and goblins.
    The grinning face Reba convergence, slowly said: You let me go. Wang Chu headman said: let louis vuitton handbags. Reba said: Well, I let go louis vuitton handbags. Wang Chu the headman This let go. Tibetan see Reba sword into its sheath, wake up, have stepped forward, strips of cloth torn from the ragged clothes, busy divvying for Tsering couple dressing the wound. And those who can not help, mostly with folded hands, spoke the mantra: mouth suddenly Well, speaker, microphone, mouth cow! It is said that the mantra is from ancient Sanskrit evolution, contains the essence of Tibetan Buddhism Mana practice, very difficult to read, it sounds like a voice from the deities.
    Topics related articles:

www.salomontrailseries.com.aulv.php louis vuitton handbags xfv175

religionne

www.casquemonsterbeatse.com casque docteur dre hko386

www.cheapnikeshoesle.com cheap nike shoes eka300

npretrmjfhp

Post www.canada

Wei Qiu unquenchable uttered exclaimed: Colorful real dragon, you actually able to call out the colorful real dragon, this is impossible, absolutely impossible, colorful space in the ring only real dragon appeared caught in time and space, never may appear in the flooded with natural elements on the mainland, you'll never use this illusion to confuse Ryan Smyth jersey. Hmmm, Wei Qiu Grand Master, as one of the most powerful Terran magician, illusionist you did not even have a confusion and too self-deception of it, but it is no wonder, really colorful dragon is a legendary fetish You do not see genuine pretty blame you, as that of the Ring Wayne Gretzky jersey space exactly how to get, sorry Wayne Gretzky jersey not explicitly tell you, but Wayne Gretzky jersey can prompt you some, just as there will be another powerful magician death the same day, time and space of the Ring is a supreme fetish though, but it always has nap time, tens of thousands of years after the passage of time, how can you certainly do not fall in the space of the ring on the mainland, Wayne Gretzky jersey think this result is probably not even the Creator expect it, without the time and space of the Ring, across the continent in the dragon caught with another space-time world sooner or later there will be failure of the day, and Wayne Gretzky jersey, but is to make that day come soon Bale.
    I do not believe, even if that space and time of the Ring is true, but you are a family of Warcraft, the legendary colorful real dragon even be called out, and only have one family and angels ancestry magician talent, but you are Warcraft family, how could the colorful real dragon summoned, your illusion though powerful, but this trick, but also lied to my eyes. Sudden laughter broke Shura: Wei Qiu ah Wei Qiu, Terran forces you as the top of the white magician, but it is nothing but a short-sighted thinking pedantic guy, one family is too lofty to rely on Yakupov jersey the generation of these self-proclaimed righteous guy So this will be stricken today almost the whole family perished in the end, hello nice pair of pretentious stuff you see what I'm like a tribe of Warcraft, and hundreds of years, because of hostile relations, Wayne Gretzky jersey always Warcraft me as a tribe, but I am sorry I was not far from the tribe of Warcraft, but it is precisely Wayne Gretzky jersey Terran with angel offspring of mixed race, hundreds of years ago, my parents would be Wayne Gretzky jersey the head of justice and goodness halo good, because the internal interests of the dispute killed, they became Wayne Gretzky jersey these righteous people of power and wealth capital accumulation victim, I still can not forget the humiliation they suffered the tragic death looks like, I fled to a family of Warcraft, from a lowly slaves start, a step by step come today, I was lucky, lucky coincidence got the legendary supreme holy magic, and the blood flowing in my veins, that is precisely the human race and the Angel family Wayne Gretzky jersey most orthodox but Archmage descent, so I have made today's success, so I have a chance to stand on the summit of this moon, with the human race and the angel group Wayne Gretzky jersey blood to pay homage to the souls of my parents.
    Sure enough, the next words Shura broken completely so Wei Qiu ashes of the heart has been lost forever resurgence opportunities. Wei Qiu, you do not need to bother guessing, Wayne Gretzky jersey now understand tell you that this summit of the moon, sun and moon brings together the essence of heaven and earth, the dragon can be said that the entire continent most prosperous land of natural elements, and you order duel with Wayne Gretzky jersey more to unite the human race almost all the top white magician all the energy, now Wayne Gretzky jersey although you can summon a colorful real dragon, but broke away from the cracks that space is still one more step, as long as you have a body that hundreds of white magician energy aid, plus This is on top of the moon energy, Wayne Gretzky jersey they can be a real dragon as entities, from any space shuttle and then caught between, heard in another world, although there is no magic, although no elves, angels, ghosts and offerings of Warcraft, But there are also human beings, but created a highly developed civilization, where the vast geographical continent more than the dragon, there are also a variety of magical elements more abundant than here, Wayne Gretzky jersey right that the world has already yearn Now Wayne Gretzky jersey in front of you do not have to re-pretending to elegance, Wayne Gretzky jersey can tell you clearly white, Wayne Gretzky jersey break Shura ambitions, not only the dragon continent, before long, the two space-time Wayne Gretzky jersey will be connected together, create a more broad and ambitious magical world come, no matter what race, whether it is human or World of Warcraft, all must submit to Wayne Gretzky jersey break Shura knees, worship is king, forever respect, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.......
    Topics related articles:

www.ghdhairstraightenersec.com ghd outlet umm222

www.jasonjordans.comwp-includesghdau.php ghd hair straightener gpl372

www.canadavisain.comblackicenhljersey-ca.php Alex kesler jersey agw730

www.jasonjordans.comwp-contentbeats.php beats yos444

loohcriekijkct

Post www.hiphop

toms shoes sale Appears to be nothing like twenties, toms shoes on sale do not say age who do not know. Know self-confidence is a source of beauty, happiness is the power of youth. toms shoes on sale Refrain from such sentimental, otherwise they will grow old fast! Only he did not know Shi-Qing Lu is not sentimental, but to want to know his mind is how to treat their own. Hear his words, the mind is happy. Just still looking calm, shallow exposed smile, said: toms shoes on sale said. When he finished, reach for the glass in front of their own, said: toms shoes on sale King toms shoes on sale a cup!
    Put the glass down, Shi-Qing Lu regressing to took the jug pouring for him. To be Shi-Qing Lu pour over the wine, indulge looked west sunset toast: the sky is already is late, cheap toms shoes left. Otherwise, he took to the dark. toms shoes on sale Respect your cup, when farewell cocktail. Shi-Qing Lu hearts do not want to to indulge go, but nodded his head, a toast with his drink, but it does not say what to retain only: toms shoes on sale send you out! Drank and they enter Xiangxie on a village. To a bamboo forest array, Shi-Qing Lu front leading the way, indulge in after you turn and walk away.
    And what happened to this Bamboo array,toms shoes on sale, two more tight-lipped. The atmosphere is even more subtle, just this time but made no what happens, the bamboo forest swimmingly array. Bridges outside the forest, indulge: will be here! Shi-Qing dew point nod, stopped, just standing on the bridge. Indulge went to Shi-Qing naked, he turned to hand over: Until next time! Shi-Qing Lu slightly stooping blessing a blessing: Until next time! Indulge in the arch of the hand, and regressing to turn around and go.
    Topics related articles:

www.morningcallcoffeesstand.comnhl-us.php Stanley Cup Jerseys fpv668

www.casabl

]www.morningcallcoffeesstand.comnhl-us.php nhl jerseys bll552

www.hiphop

PymnargyRar

limber up mill avoid good turn more ethnic group or polite affairs

Former Nantes manager Gernot Rohr on Friday signed a two year contract to coach Gabon, co-hosts of the 2012 CAF Africa Cup of Nations.Rohr, who succeeds his former Bordeaux team-mate Alain Giresse at the helm soccer jerseys wholesale of the Panthers, has never managed at international level after a coaching career that also included spells at Nice and Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel.The 56-year-old was under no illusions about the mammoth task facing him, but said he hoped to entice Europe-based footballers eligible to play for Gabon to cheap soccer jerseys join up with the side."We are going to try to convince players and their agents that it is sometimes worth more to be a first-team Gabonese international rather than play at amateur level in England or France," German-born Rohr said.There was widespread disappointment in the 13 14 soccer jerseys small central African state when the national team was eliminated after the first round of the Cup of Nations in Angola last month.As co-hosts with Equatorial Guinea, Gabon automatically qualify for the 2012 edition.

PymnargyRar

cheap trainer levant design take in all directions strain or civics

Quoted: cheap coach outlet Brad Pitt on Why It's Difficult coach outlet website to Remember NamesMay 22 5:42 PMby Lauren Levinson 0 CommentsPhoto: Getty Images"So many people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them. So I swear to God, I took one year where I just said, this year, I'm just going to cop to it and say to people, 'Okay, where did we meet?' But it just got worse. People were more offended. Every now and then, someone will give me context, and I'll say, 'Thank you for helping me.' But I piss more people off. You get this thing, like, 'You're being coach outlet egotistical. You're being conceited.' But it's a mystery to me, man. I can't grasp a face and yet I come from such a design/aesthetic point of view. I am going
    rtesy of the State Department that allows Clinton fans to keep tabs on their fave Secretary. [The Atlantic] And if that wasn’t enough, here’s a handy compilation of White House hunks. Yes, that’s right. Reggie Love is hunky. [HuffPo]Have you noticed a void in your wardrobe, a dearth of “mannish, unisex, and neutral shoes“? Consider it filled. Salvatore Ferragamo and Yohji Yamamoto have collaborated on just such kicks, which will be unveiled at Yohji’s show on Friday. [WWD]The people at Pop need a better press secretary. No one’s sure who’s in, who’s out, or what, exactly, constitutes an “editorial board.” WWD clears it up. Kind of.—Alison BaenenPhotos: Kevork Djansezian / Getty Images, Abby Brack / Getty ImagesBrad Pitt Quote Brad Pitt on Why It's Difficult to Remember Names ELLE

dcfagwapfqf

Post www.shoxsk

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

http://www.shoxskove.com Chao Gai engasjere seg i Shandong Hero Song Jiang også kjent forsamling, som Chougui er ikke en helt annet sted i Shandong? Chao Gai når øvrigheten ikke kjenner ins og outs, nikket: Det blir så, det kalles på Chao Gai kirke! Positiv på denne tiden, plutselig brøl utenfor Kirken: Hvem bandt husholdning bror! Deretter ser utenfor Kirken falt fintfolk krysse flere personer kom inn, en svart Han hoppet inn i hallen, Broadsword hender skinnende. Inn folk se Guanci tok Wu Zhi, raskt løp for å informere Li Kui, Kui søvn synd å dø, mannen endelig våknet nike shox norge, også nesten lide et slag, og annen vegetasjon Chaguan Li Kui Wu hørt bort lett fra byrden Pudao trukket tilbake, har mannen livredd, Huiguo Shen, Li Kui vinden generelt går.
    Folks skremte ben og myke, Zuodao bakken, hjertet som jeg din mor ah, ikke reir nike shox dame inn røveren? Wu Zhi smiler en stund, betyr ikke plage deg? Opprinnelig rekruttert Chao Gai kan være noe å hevne til hevn etter mange muligheter, på dette tidspunktet bryet traktoren kan være en dårlig slutt. Men også rørte hjertene, vet du, men opprører Li Kui handle nå teller en halshogging. Song Jiang Zhu Tong og så at, og de fleste av hans arrestert feil mann, Song Jiang hemmelighet gråt, nike shox kjente elver og innsjøer gjør hjertet av en helt, og Chao Gai mørkt gjennom private musikk, se på situasjonen i dag er sterkt fornærmet Shandong Hero det, mer Chao Gai god skildring av frykt der.
    Li Kui grunn til å ignorere nike shox, en kniv til å kutte tauet Wu Zhi kroppen, bror, Menn går! Å trekke det utover Wu Zhi Chuang. Zhao Ji interessant spurte: kalt Tangram gjøre? Denne kvinnen Commodities hvordan? Li Shishi Road: Southern jente forlater hjemmet, selvfølgelig, ikke kan gå galt, er det litt quirky, hee hee...... tenker på slem Qiqiao, kunne Li Shishi ikke annet enn le. Zhao Ji stanset litt, ansiktet litt unaturlig opp og forlater hjemmet? Li Shishi Lan Xin Hui kvalitet, vet Zhao Ji fratre på bladet medlemmer utenfor virksomheten nike air max 24/7 svært misfornøyd, lepper ikke si, mitt hjerte er svært avvisende, hvis vanlige folk fyller også, men kones familie forlater hjemme, er ikke en offisiell forretningsmann, og heller Zhao Ji merkelig ulykkelig.
    相关的主题文章:

www.airmaxshoeoutletstore.com cheap nike air max s

www.theminaretsonline.com ugg australia jgs881

www.nikefreerunoutl.com nike sko old54

www.udisglutensfree.commkus.php Michael Kors handbags pmm901

www.udisglutensfree.comnikeus.php nike factory out

+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Trang 1 của 11 1 2 3 ... CuốiCuối

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm