Chào mừng đến với CHỢ RAO VẶT TÌM SẼ THẤY.
+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Trang 2 của 66 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... CuốiCuối
Kết quả 11 đến 20 của 660
    Appastitert

thrift trainer mill backpacks

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Daniella Helayel Issa Fall 2013 Daniella Helayel London Fashion Week ELLE
    Issa's Daniella Helayel Explains the Confusion Over Kate Middleton's Maternity DressFebruary 19 5:30 PMby Erin Donnelly 0 CommentsPhoto: Getty Images“I’m Brazilian, but London is home,” Issa designer Daniella Helayel told ELLE.com backstage justmoments before kicking off her Fall 2013 show. The clothes, however, definitely had roots in Native American culture. We saw feathery details, suede boots, and elaborate beadwork modeled by coach factory runway stars Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne.Though her name is most closely linked with Kate Middleton, who wore her now-iconic indigo wrapdress coach factory when she announced her engagement to Prince William, Helayel is looking to more bohemian influences as was displayed by her latest offering. Here, she reveals her celebrity muse and why she’s not cashing in on a certain royal pregnancy.ELLE: Tell us about the Fall 2013 collection.Daniella Helayel: Issa’s all about prints, colors, and textures. This one [collection] was inspired by American Indian and Navajos—lots of coach outlet factory online feather prints, skins, and outerwear, much more than I’ve done in the past. [There are] lots of different textures. So the woman is quite nomadic and slightly cooler.ELLE: Did you travel to the Southwest for research purposes?DH: No, just traveling inside my own world, in my bubble [laughs].ELLE: What are your post-fashion week plans?DH: Next week I’m going to L.A. and meeting stylists, going to a few coach factory parties, and doing lots of research for my next collection.ELLE:: Who is inspiring you right now? Is there a celebrity you’d love to work with?DH: Last night I was at 10 Downing Street, and I was admiring how beautiful Salma Hayek looks. She looks amazing, like no coach factory makeup, so fresh, so beautiful, and stunning. I would love to dress her. I think she’s gorgeous and such a nice person.ELLE: So there’s been a lot of press coach factory about this maternity version of your dress that Kate Middleton wore for her engagement announcement.DH: No, it’s the same dress. A few maternity shops sell that dress, and it’s been like that for over five years. I think the press just picked up on that because now she’s pregnant. But it’s the same dress, no alteration. It’s very versatile!ELLE: Is there anything you think Kate Middleton should wear during her pregnancy?DH: Anything she wears she looks amazing in.See the Fall 2013 Issa Ready-to-Wear collection.See all the Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear collections.

Appastitert

omnibus works backpacks online

Current Fashion News Fashion Week Coverage ELLE
    September 6 12:17 AMby ELLE coach factory outlet 0 Comments Day 2 Let me tell you: I just scarfed down a yummy steak frites, yes, I eat, because today was a doozy. Have to keep myself nourished if I'm going to survive the coming days. While I digest, here's the lowdown. No morning soy chai latte (tepid) needed, BCBG (L), woke me up with its light and experimental collection. Well, experimental for BCBG, with new attempts at loose pleating, mixing muted colors and sheer overlays galore. A much more feminine and wearable collection than their Fall one (yay!). Continuing with the feminine theme, was Abaete (M), which, let me say, is a newfound coach outlet website favorite. Inspired by Miami deco and 40′s film, the girls glided down the runway in silks and cottons fit for a daytime seaside soiree – correction – a fabulous daytime seaside soiree. I wanted to be one of these girls with their belted (belts aren't going anywhere, btw) frocks and sporty separates a la Coco Chanel. In a frazzled state, I made it just in time for Yigal Azrouel (R), which was held in a white loft space in coach outlet Chelsea. A more urbane collection, Yigal decided to go bigger and bolder with a larger collection of mens and womens and splashes of saturated colors. Also inspired by beach culture, this was more 70′s with high waists and maxi dresses. Oh, and the shoes were* bandagey bonuses, albeit the models struggled quite a bit in them. Just when I was needing an afternoon http://english.ipp.ac.cn/coachoutlet365.html nap, Erin Fetherston (L) sent sleepwear-inspired garb down her heavenly catwalk. Called "Flights of Fancy," with a strict palette of white, dusty pink and neutrals, these swans were decked for a posh slumber party. Though we could do without the turbans, been there, done that, the ultra femme designs were indeed fancy. (Enter sound effect: bubblegum bubble pops). Not only did I sense bubblegum but I smelled bubblegum coach outlet at Charlotte Ronson's (M) poppy show. A young brimming crowd welcomed the singular sensation that is Ronson with her trademark crochet, flirty dresses, colorful prints and sunshine wedges. The grand finale, for me, was the L.A.M.B (R) show, back at the tents. Star-studded and by far the best coach factory soundtrack, I think Gwen wowed not only me. Somehow she always seems to reinvent leopard prints, plaids, mod black and white, and, herself. With hubbie and tot, Kingston, ringside L.A.M.B's powerful and cheeky looks will be on my radar come Spring. Tags:

Appastitert

omnibus plant backpacks online

David Lynch Dom Perignon Collaboration David Lynch Celebrates Dom Perignon ELLE
    David Lynch as coach factory outlet Dom Pérignon's Dark KnightJune 22 3:53 PMby Ashley Terrill 0 CommentsWho else could summon The Kills, along with journalists and guests from around the world—including Sky Ferreira, Rachel Leigh Cook, Kelly Osbourne, Mulholland Drive’s Laura Harring, and a barefoot Thomas Jane—for an unveiling but David Lynch? The Lynch-loving crowd flocked to Los Angeles’s Milk Studios earlier this week to pay tribute to the Twin Peaks creator’s latest oeuvre: his limited-edition take on Dom Pérignon’s 2003 Vintage and 2000 Rosé bottles.Speaking of his latest collaboration with the brand, Lynch said, “I really like the things where I have a freedom to experiment. Obviously, the client has to like the result. This idea of experimenting to get coach outlet factory online something was embraced by Dom Pérignon, and luckily, it turned out well.”So what inspired the tour de force champagne brand to re-partner with the iconic director? On the heels of its previous colorful collaboration with Andy Warhol’s estate, it seems there’s a newfound attraction to all things “dark”—it was the evening’s suggested dress code, after all. According to Richard Geoffroy, chef de cave and creator of Dom Pérignon coach factory outlet Vintages, “Nothing is more appropriate than the color ‘dark’ to Dom Pérignon. Dark on the whole is Dom Pérignon, but I would say even more so, Dom Pérignon Vintage 2003. We felt we could really work that color ‘dark,’ through a prism of primary colors—white, yellow, green, red, and eventually ‘dark’—to venture into that complexity.” And let’s be honest, no one does complexity like Lynch.The Milk Studios space was transformed to reflect elements Lynch had used while photographing a Dom Pérignon advertising campaign last year: everyone in attendance had to pass through a smoky, darkened tunnel refracted by neon blue light. When the iconic director himself arrived, he traversed his own champagne-themed labyrinth, trailed by a camera crew capturing his every step for the crowd. Moments later, Lynch—with his Eraserhead hairdo a bit more coiffed coach outlet than its 1977 version—stood before a wall. With everyone in the warehouse-like space craning to see, the wall lifted—as if magic—to reveal the final product of the collaboration.The sight was one Lynch, http://english.ipp.ac.cn/coachoutlet365.html too, enjoyed: “A shared experience… there’s something magical about that—big, big screen, great sounds, dark, big, room with many, many people sharing the same experience… a coach factory outlet group is way more intelligent than a few.”Hopefully, Lynch and Dom Pérignon will continue to collaborate, although the filmmaker doesn’t expect to co-host too many more epic parties: “I like a party of two. Honestly, I really like to stay home and work. It’s my favorite thing… I like to be a lot alone and work, catch ideas.”

Appastitert

fit out secret agent backpacks

Daphne Guinness At New York Fashion Week ELLE
    Daphne Guinness At New York Fashion WeekFebruary 13 6:59 PMby Britt Aboutaleb 0 Comments Photo: Lifestyle Mirror Though she's yet to pop up at a fashion show, Daphne Guinness has cast her couture-wearing shadow over New York Fashion Week.* The fashion star—and beer heiress—is on the front page of Emanuele Della Valle's glossy new site, Lifestyle Mirror, and starring in The Legend of Lady White Snake, a short fashion film that premiered on the Lower East Side last night. The first, which just launched today, is like a very fancy ecommerce site coach outlet website hidden underneath a thin veil of editorial.* Big name photographers have lent their talent to the start up and each week a new subject will be featured in an above the fold spread like the one above.* Each shoot will take place inside the subject's home and the editorial team, led coach factory outlet by stylist-turned-editor-in-chief* , will tell you how and where to buy anything cheap coach outlet on the screen.* For example, in the lifestyle section, you'll find a story on Ralph Lauren's Colorado ranch. Underneath, thumbnail images direct you to everything from wooden bowls coach factory outlet at Simon Pearce to a tented resort in Greenough, Montana.* Via the story on Guiness, one can buy special Coca-Cola bottles imported from Mexico, the heiress' bookshelves and even her shirts.* ""I have worn white shirts for years," she says.* "They are a staple in my wardrobe. I can't think of how it came about, but I know that my grandmother and mother were both keen on them, so perhaps I was emulating their aesthetic. I only dry clean coach outlet store those made of silk, the cotton ones are washed at home and then steamed to keep them crisp." Before the site launched, however, Guinness could be found downtown celebrating the debut collection of Genghis Khan by GK Reid, as well as a photo exhibition by Markus Klinko & Indrani. The film, which was inspired by an Ancient Chinese legend and written by Academy Award winning screenwriter Neil Gaiman, was also meant to pay tribute to Alexander McQueen's spirit, a fitting combination for the petite fashion icon. Watch a preview, after the jump! Tags: Lifestyle Mirror daphne guiness The Legend of Lady White Snake

Appastitert

doctor battle-scarred backpacks online

Cynthia Rowley’s Hidden Talent ELLE
    Cynthia Rowley’s Hidden TalentNovember 15 5:41 PMby Krista Soriano 0 Comments Kristen Wiig, Cynthia Rowley & Mimi O'Donnell at celebrity charades last night. Photo: Getty Images If you've ever been to a game night, you know that girls are better than boys at some games (like Taboo—if you don't believe us, a quick round of guys vs. girls at your next party should settle it), but we thought charades was an equal playing field—until last night's Labyrinth benefit. For nine years the New York theater company`s put on Celebrity Charades to support their cause.* This year, sponsored by Appleton Estate Rum, the event also honored Philip Seymour Hoffman and John Ortiz's contributions to the theater company. Jill of all trades Cynthia Rowley (fashion, books, Band-Aids, charades), joined Hoffman, coach outlet website Bob Balaban, Chris Rock, The Good Wife`s Josh Charles, Top Chef`s Tom Colicchio, and others in an intense and pretty hilarious tournament-style charades showdown.* There was only one cringe-inducing moment: Kristen Wiig tried acting out Human Centipede as the movie did it (all she needed to do was act out stepping on a bug!), but Rowley's all-female team, which also included Michelle Trachtenberg, won fair and square. In case you're anticipating a heated game of charades with the fam this Turkey Day, we asked Rowley to spill her secrets. ELLE: You're a veteran here at Charades. Do you feel like you become a stronger player every year? CR: Not really, no. I don't think so. It's always terrifying. ELLE: What's the trick to winning? CR: Cheat. But if you can't, try to play with the same players—for me, Kristen Wiig, Alan Cumming—so you can develop your own coach outlet store online brand of ESP. coach factory outlet I think the number one thing would be to try to jam your head with pop culture. I spent all day cramming culture: songs, movies, TV, plays. ELLE: What's the hardest thing to act out? CR: The words that are the most banal. People think it would be hard to act out like, Boardwalk Empire, but it's the ones like "Good People." Like, how do you do that? ELLE: You're thrown in the ring with some big names in comedy. How coach outlet do you prepare for this level of improv? CR: I have nothing to lose but my pride...I hope people will still buy my clothes! ELLE: A recent article in the NYT talked about a study that found that men are slightly funnier than women. Do you think that's true? CR: Have you seen Bridesmaids? ELLE: Yes! You've told WWD you like to make prank calls. Any you want to fess up to? CR: I can't break coach factory my anonymity, but I'll say this: coach factory I learned from a master; James Frey always one-ups me. ELLE: How do you instill a sense of humor in your kids? Or are they the ones shaping yours? CR: We definitely encourage a sense of humor, but it's a little disturbing when your six-year-old walks up to you with, "A blonde walks into a bar..." Tags: Celebrity Charades Phillip Seymour Hoffman kristen wiig Labyrinth Theater Company cynthia rowley

Appastitert

omnibus machinery backpacks online

Dan Stevens 'Downton Abbey' Dan Steven Brunette Hair ELLE
    Dan Stevens Talks Spending QT with Jessica Chastain and Whether or Not He'll Haunt 'Downton Abbey'March 22 11:15 AMby Lauren Sherman 0 CommentsPhoto: Getty ImagesIf you thought Dan Stevens couldn’t shake us up any more than he did on the season finale of Downton Abbey, then get a load of his hair.The actor, who recently wrapped up a run on Broadway in The Heiress, has not only broken the hearts of millions of Cousin Matthew fans by tragically dying at the end of season three, he’s made a few dramatic changes to his appearance. The Croydon-bred star is newly brunette, significantly trimmer, and sporting a wispy mustache.Stevens joined fellow Brits Alexa Chung and Chelsea Leyland last night in NYC at the British Airways and VisitBritain’s Big British Invite. It was a night of quintessentially British experiences, complete with Wah nail art manicures and coach outlet Liberty London scarf-tying lessons. While Stevens was disappointed there were no HobNobs being passed around (he’s a big fan of the dark chocolate-coated oat cookies, or "biscuits" as the Brits call them), he said the thing he misses the most about London is the curry. "I’ve found some in New York, but it’s harder."Stevens has been living Stateside since last summer, starring alongside the "inspiring" Jessica Chastain in The Heiress. "She was coach factory outlet so busy while we were doing the play—there were many other people who would have gone completely mad," he said. "I’m sure she was exhausted but she never let it show. It was very inspiring to watch."The Heiress ended its run in early February, and while coach outlet factory online Stevens headed back to Europe for a spell to film a movie, he’s back in Manhattan again to join the Liam Neeson-fronted thriller A Walk Among the Tombstones. Hence, the dyed hair. "They made me do it!" he said. (They, being the film’s producers.) Stevens doesn’t seem over the moon about the striking color choice of chestnut brown, but one benefit is that he’s recognized less. "Ironically, when I wear a hat people recognize me more," he said. Fortunately, fans are typically cordial, even though Stevens chose to say farewell to the Crawleys. "Most people are quite understanding—most people behave different in person than they do online." Which is why he no longer reads about himself on the Internet. The good news is that New York and London coach outlet store online aren’t so different—after all, they’re merely an ocean apart. Where you won’t find Stevens is settling down is Los Angeles. "I travel there for work, but I coach factory outlet like New York too much," he said. coach factory outlet "It’s New York or London for me."It’s also unlikely you’ll find Stevens back on the set of Downton—a ghost-of-Cousin-Matthew dream sequence sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Stevens says it’s okay if we keep dreaming: "Who knows? Anything is possible."Keep up to date with the latest culture news.

Appastitert

tutor plant backpacks relief

David Helwani Interview LaPina by David Helwani ELLE
    Designer Spotlight: LaPina by David coach factory HelwaniMarch 27 11:30 AMby Lauren Levinson 0 CommentsPhoto: Ben Fink ShapiroWhen we first met David Helwani, the designer behind Twenty Tees and LaPina, in his NYC showroom, we coach factory outlet felt like we were on the set of Fashion Star listening him explain how marketable his new line of dresses are."I'm the judge for the next season [of Fashion Star], you know? They added me," he mused. "They dropped Jessica Simpson. No, but I'm very very excited about this." He was referring to his just-launched label, LaPina by David Helwani, a collection of 21 curve-hugging, leather-embellished frocks fit for a haute (and hot!) night out."We've had a really amazing reaction from everybody," he continued. His line, which ranges from $275 to $650, was picked up by Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Lane Crawford, Shopbop, and Intermix. "I think this just further proves a point that there was a call out for these types of dresses in this price range and fabrication." Fabric is something he knows well. His family has been producing it via their mill, Tricots Liesse in Montreal, Canada for over 40 years, and they have supplied materials for brands like Helmut Lang,Alice + Olivia, and Elie Tahari. Helwani began his career working in music before he got a law degree in New York. But after passing the bar and coach outlet factory online believing that the music industry was on a decline, he opted to use his discerning eye to take on the family business. Along with his relatives, he first launched Twenty Tees in 2008, and now LaPina by David Helwani, which is named after his mother and style muse, Pina Helwani.The LaPina by David Helwani pieces are cut to accentuate a woman's curves, no matter her body type with stretchy fabrics and strategically placed, flattering panels. But don't expect to feel corseted in these frocks. "Everything is lined," noted the brand's creative director Ursula Braeger. "When you're putting it on, you don't feel like you're putting on a fabric that feels like leather. Coach factory outlet online It's like a T-shirt inside."Perhaps the combination of comfort and sexiness is what makes them the ideal date-night frocks. "It can definitely be something that you wear on a date when you want to grab a guy's attention," enthused Helwani. "But it's still not something a girl would look at you and say, 'I can't believe she's wearing that, that's way too sexy.'"When asked who their ideal customer is, Helwani and Braeger chose Eva Mendes, Izabel Goulart, or Halle Berry. "It's for someone who has extremely feminine body curves," he explained. "But if you don't have curves, it accentuates what you've got because it conforms coach factory outlet to your body."The LaPina by David Helwani dresses will be available on July 15 at lapinalabel.com, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Coach factory outlet online Marcus, Lane Crawford, Shopbop, and Intermix.Photo: Ben Fink ShapiroPhoto: Ben Fink ShapiroPhoto: Ben Fink ShapiroRead the latest breaking fashion news.

Appastitert

motor coach machinery backpacks online

Cynthia Rowley Interview Cynthia Rowley Spring 2013 at the Beekman Palace ELLE
    Cynthia Rowley Does Something New in a Very Old BuildingSeptember 14 1:30 PMby Krista Soriano 0 Comments Photo: Krista Soriano "This is so crazy because normally at this moment, I'd be like, 'I can't breathe, everyone get out of here!'" Cynthia Rowley told ELLE.com 15 minutes before the start of her Spring 2013 preview yesterday. "But now it's like, okay, we have a couple hours, people are coming and going, seeing the collection..."Truth be told, the designer betrayed no signs of stress—outwardly at least, Rowley appeared to be in awe watching her idea come to life.Instead of a runway show or presentation, Rowley turned her Spring 2013 preview into a hands-on photo shoot at the dilapidated building on 5 Beekman. "It's really meant to be a way to push fashion forward a little bit from the traditional runway show that everybody now has seen over and over. We have to do something new."Photographers and show-goers were invited to the Beekman Palace, where the models waited—along coach outlet with movable lights and fans—on the ninth floor. "You're going to freak out when the elevator door opens, guaranteed," she gasped. "It is the sickest space you've ever seen in your life. The building is coach outlet store so beautifully falling apart, so you can't have a lot of people up there; but everyone's invited to interact with the models." The photos were then displayed on a projector on the ground floor in real time. The idea came to her while she was shooting resort, when realized that the photos are all edited before being sent out to the industry. "The whole idea that you spend x amount of money on venue, girls, makeup, hair, and you say, 'Run past the photographers and hope you get a good shot'—it's ridiculous. When we shot resort, it seemed a much better presentation of a collection." Photo: coach outlet website Krista Soriano online coach factory outlet As for the collection, Rowley's theme is "a celebration," which was evident in the confetti prints and the festive accessories. She pointed to some gold bangles that were shaped into flasks, mentioning an expression that could very well describe her entire presentation: "Necessity is the mother of invention." See the Spring 2013 Cynthia Rowley collection See all the Spring 2013 Ready-to-Wear collection

Appastitert

motor train mill backpacks online

Cynthia Rowley’s Hidden Talent ELLE
    Cynthia Rowley’s Hidden TalentNovember 15 5:41 PMby Krista Soriano 0 Comments Kristen Wiig, Cynthia Rowley & Mimi O'Donnell at celebrity charades last night. Photo: Getty Images If you've ever been to a game night, you know that girls are better than boys at some games (like Taboo—if you don't believe us, a quick round of guys vs. girls at your next party should settle it), but we thought charades was an equal playing field—until last night's Labyrinth benefit. For nine years the New York theater company`s put on Celebrity Charades to support their cause.* This year, sponsored by Appleton Estate Rum, the event also honored Philip Seymour Hoffman and John Ortiz's contributions to the theater company. Jill of all trades Cynthia Rowley (fashion, books, Band-Aids, charades), joined Hoffman, coach outlet website Bob Balaban, Chris Rock, The Good Wife`s Josh Charles, Top Chef`s Tom Colicchio, and others in an intense and pretty hilarious tournament-style charades showdown.* There was only one cringe-inducing moment: Kristen Wiig tried acting out Human Centipede as the movie did it (all she needed to do was act out stepping on a bug!), but Rowley's all-female team, which also included Michelle Trachtenberg, won fair and square. In case you're anticipating a heated game of charades with the fam this Turkey Day, we asked Rowley to spill her secrets. ELLE: You're a veteran here at Charades. Do you feel like you become a stronger player every year? CR: Not really, no. I don't think so. It's always terrifying. ELLE: What's the trick to winning? CR: Cheat. But if you can't, try to play with the same players—for me, Kristen Wiig, Alan Cumming—so you can develop your own coach outlet store online brand of ESP. coach outlet I think the number one thing would be to try to jam your head with pop culture. I spent all day cramming culture: songs, movies, TV, plays. ELLE: What's the hardest thing to act out? CR: The words that are the most banal. People think it would be hard to act out like, Boardwalk Empire, but it's the ones like "Good People." Like, how do you do that? ELLE: You're thrown in the ring with some big names in comedy. How coach outlet factory online do you prepare for this level of improv? CR: I have nothing to lose but my pride...I hope people will still buy my clothes! ELLE: A recent article in the NYT talked about a study that found that men are slightly funnier than women. Do you think that's true? CR: Have you seen Bridesmaids? ELLE: Yes! You've told WWD you like to make prank calls. Any you want to fess up to? CR: I can't break coach factory outlet my anonymity, but I'll say this: coach factory outlet I learned from a master; James Frey always one-ups me. ELLE: How do you instill a sense of humor in your kids? Or are they the ones shaping yours? CR: We definitely encourage a sense of humor, but it's a little disturbing when your six-year-old walks up to you with, "A blonde walks into a bar..." Tags: Celebrity Charades Phillip Seymour Hoffman kristen wiig Labyrinth Theater Company cynthia rowley

Appastitert

school grinder backpacks fissure

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Daphne Guinness At New York Fashion Week ELLE
    Daphne Guinness At New York Fashion WeekFebruary 13 6:59 PMby Britt Aboutaleb 0 Comments Photo: Lifestyle Mirror Though she's yet to pop up at a fashion show, Daphne Guinness has cast her couture-wearing shadow over New York Fashion Week.* The fashion star—and beer heiress—is on the front page of Emanuele Della Valle's glossy new site, Lifestyle Mirror, and starring in The Legend of Lady White Snake, a short fashion film that premiered on the Lower East Side last night. The first, which just launched today, is like a very fancy ecommerce site coach outlet store online hidden underneath a thin veil of editorial.* Big name photographers have lent their talent to the start up and each week a new subject will be featured in an above the fold spread like the one above.* Each shoot will take place inside the subject's home and the editorial team, led coach factory by stylist-turned-editor-in-chief* , will tell you how and where to buy anything cheap coach outlet on the screen.* For example, in the lifestyle section, you'll find a story on Ralph Lauren's Colorado ranch. Underneath, thumbnail images direct you to everything from wooden bowls coach factory at Simon Pearce to a tented resort in Greenough, Montana.* Via the story on Guiness, one can buy special Coca-Cola bottles imported from Mexico, the heiress' bookshelves and even her shirts.* ""I have worn white shirts for years," she says.* "They are a staple in my wardrobe. I can't think of how it came about, but I know that my grandmother and mother were both keen on them, so perhaps I was emulating their aesthetic. I only dry clean coach outlet store those made of silk, the cotton ones are washed at home and then steamed to keep them crisp." Before the site launched, however, Guinness could be found downtown celebrating the debut collection of Genghis Khan by GK Reid, as well as a photo exhibition by Markus Klinko & Indrani. The film, which was inspired by an Ancient Chinese legend and written by Academy Award winning screenwriter Neil Gaiman, was also meant to pay tribute to Alexander McQueen's spirit, a fitting combination for the petite fashion icon. Watch a preview, after the jump! Tags: Lifestyle Mirror daphne guiness The Legend of Lady White Snake

+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Trang 2 của 66 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... CuốiCuối

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
SangNhuong.com