Yahoo Sports News Rockets general manager Daryl - Morey recently accepted an interview with the Houston local media KBME . He said , once considered close to the Rockets get Dwight - Howard, but ultimately chose the Magic general manager and other teams to complete the transaction . " I do think that the Rockets were once very close to get Howard , but they chose what they believe offer better than our team , I guarantee Hennigan ( Magic general manager ) understand what he was doing , he thought such a transaction Orlando is the best, I think over time, people will understand that he is a very good general manager , "Morey said. Transactions in which Howard , his agent Fagan in which to play a more important role. For broker transactions participating players now too , Morey you feel is wrong ? " I think the brokers involved in the transaction is very NBA Jerseys Sale appropriate, for their customers looking for the best interests of their work, I think most brokers are doing Cheap NFL Jerseys so, and doing a good job , I will not oppose them involved in the transaction ." Although Howard did not get , but still satisfied with the Rockets this summer Morey operation and existing lineup, "We are very satisfied with their position Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys , we have a great group of young people : Jeremy Lin , Chandler - Parsons , Patrick - Patterson . " but Morey said , if given the opportunity , before the start of the new season , the Rockets also signed a number of free agents , " We are negotiating with some free agent , I do not know whether we will reach an agreement , but we are satisfied with their current lineup have . " then, Morey said:" we think they are a playoff team can compete , but we are not always satisfied with the status quo , we all know it from the Raptors , Mavericks and other teams draft picks, cap space , and in the rise of the players so that we have the strength of the Cheap NBA Jerseys transaction . " ( editor: Lvze )
Related articles:

because he believes he can.

Robinson motion and strong